Friday, September 26, 2008

Dawson my new darling nephew




This is exciting news my nephew Dawson Teancum Christensen was born on September 18. We are so hapy to have the little cutie in our family. He was in the hospital for a few days with pneumonia so it took me a while to spread the news I wanted to get pictures to go with my blog post so here it is. He will be the second boy in the Christensen family to carry on the name. We are very excited to have another boy in our family to play with(but we could use a few more girls in the future too). That makes me a little baby hungry myself. Now we look forward to another little boy in the Vest/Lee family. We love you all.

1 comment:

Joe and Amy said...

What a cute little guy!

Jenn you look sooooo good. I can't wait to see you and be with you guys in a couple of months.

The blog looks great! I love the picture at the top. What a cute family!