Monday, August 10, 2009

swimming

We have had such a fun and eventful summer. June was a little chilley, so I am glad I got the boys in swim lessons in July. It was great I was so proud of both of them. Spencers swimming was like the highlight of my whole summer. I was worried for a while that he would be like me in the swim pool(not too graceful). I love the water but am not a good swimmer. I am so glad he has the Vests genes for swimming. He just loves the water now and he goes off the diving board and he has a great stroke. I am sorry I am done bragging now. Onto my next little guy Kaden, he did great too. We did Mommy and me and Miss Debbie is just our favorite teacher. Kaden had a little fear at first but by the end of the week he loved the water too. In a few years he will swim like a fish just like Spencer. And Chad did the best thing for all of us this summer he bought a swim pass. I hope it stills stays warm for a couple more weeks so we can use it all. And then off to the Orem rec this winter. Yay! More to come soon on our adventures this summer...


3 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

Jenn, you guys have the cutest kids. Spencer did awesome this year in the pool. I was so impressed at our reunion. Don't you just love Miss Debbie? It was so much fun being at the scera pool with you guys too. We should do that again. Sure love ya.

Joe and Amy said...

P.S. Chad was so smart to buy a swim pass, there is no better way to improve your swimming skills than to simply, go swimming!

Bill and Rowene Vest said...

That is the cutest underwater picture I have ever seen. I too love Miss Debbie. Spencer and Kaden are the best of buddies. It makes my heart swell when I see them protecting and taking care of one another. It makes me sad to see this great summer end. What a fun time. Remember these moments, because they go by soooooo fast! We love you guys!